An irrigation engineer’s service visit can be a great way to ensure that your irrigation system is running properly and efficiently. During a start up visit, the engineer will:
• Start-up the system and check for any repairs that need to be made to pipes, fittings, valves, drip line, sprinklers etc.
• Check the pump is operating correctly
• Test all stations
• Program the controller to ensure that your irrigation system is watering your plants at the right times and for the correct period of time.
In addition to these tasks, the irrigation engineer may also:
• Make recommendations for repairs or upgrades
• Answer any questions you have about your irrigation system